This recipe is a modification of Paleo Bread from Elana’s Pantry. I wanted to make something sweet to serve with tea instead a chemical cookies and cakes with billion ingredients.
You are gonna need:
– 5 eggs
– 200g almond flour
– 50g flaxseed flour
– 2 tablespoons coconut flour
– 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
– 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
– mix of dried berries, raisins or chopped dates
– mix of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame)
– high quality paleo friendly dark chocolate
Mix all dry ingredients and then add other, add dried fruit and seeds as a last ingredient. Place the batter into the loaf pan (you can’t really pour it in, it is kinda thick). Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake the cake for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool down a bit and spread the melted chocolate over the top. Let it cool completely and serve.